Sunday, November 13, 2011

Invocation/Automatic writing of Set





The following writing was dictated on October 5th 2011 CE from the hours of 2 am central standard time Us to 2:45 am central standard time.

I last invoked Set the week before and was told to have a pen and paper ready. I used the following Invocation of Set that I wrote myself. Feel free to use! Enjoy!


Set God of Darkness show me thy hidden light.

Set God of Chaos show me thy hidden order.

Set God of the Desert show me thy oasis.

Set God of Intoxication tell me thy sober thoughts.

Set God of foreigners show me thy native land.

Set God of Storms show me thy hidden calm.

Set Savior of Ra I honor thee.

Set slayer of Apep I exalt thee.

Set slayer of your brother Osiris

Set son of Nuit

Set husband of Astarte

Set God of kings show me thy majesty.

Set Father of Anubis.

Set,Pan,Typhon,Horus,Lucifer,
Satan,Ahriman,Enki,Ea,Baal, Baphomet.

Whatever name I call thee let thy supreme power shine for all eternity.

I am the eternal black flame that illuminates the power and wisdom of the universe for all eternity.

I am the darkness that is light.

I am the order from chaos.

I am the calm from the storm.

I am the slayer of weakness and falsehood.

I am the eternal adversary of blind and false faiths.

I spit on your crapulous creeds.

Lord Set come thou forth and dwell in me and make every spirit subject onto me so that every spirit of the Firmament or of the Ether on dry land or in the water or of whirling air or of rushing fire and every spell and scourge of the gods be obedient onto me.

Abrahadabra
1.I am older then time beyond times.
2.All ages I have dwelled.
3.I have seen all countless times.
4.I am eternal!
5.I am supreme as art thou!
6.Worry not and no harm shall come.
7.Pay no attention to pettiness for it be a distraction.
8.Be watchful as the Hawk.
9.Be as me the supreme one and know thyself!
10.Love thyself and those who deserve it!
11.Fear not for it shall be thy downfall!
12.Pay no mind to false taboos for they are illusions!
13.Create,create,oh create for thou art a God!
14.Worship none but thyself for it is how to live for me!
15.I am neither male nor female for I am all!
16.To do thy Will is the only law!
17.Ignore the sheep!
18.Oh Wolf!
19.Oh Goat!
20.Listen to thy mind and thy heart!
21.To some I am a bearer of light enveloped in darkness!
22.To others I am the beast!
23.I am far beyond false notions of good and evil!
24.Count and add these words and letters!
25.For the mystery of mysteries shall be unveiled!
26.Fear me not for I love thee as I do all of my children Thou with free wills for I am there!
27.Lo my temples in Khem, in Ur, in Babylon in all my places are gone.
28. The most important is thy mind!
29.Oh Magister!
30.Thy priest!
31.Master and know thyself!
32.Create! Create! Oh Create!
33.Let thy power shine and be known!
34.Invoke me and my endless forms! As well as my consort!
35.I am chaos yet ordered!
36.Live not in blind false conformity but be free!
37.I will thee!
38.I am thee!
39.Oh fear not of fools who say no!
40.Do as thou wilt!
41.For thy Will is thy weapon use it well!
42.Moksha!
43.Xeper!
44.Xem!
45.Shakti!
46.Invoke me!
47.Abarahadbara!
48.So it is done!
49.Do thy will!

No comments:

Post a Comment