Monday, November 28, 2011

Invocation/Automatic writing of Hecate






The following was received on Friday November 25th 2011 CE around 3:30 am using the following invocation to Hecate that I wrote. Please note part of the invocation is from Aleister Crowley's invocation to Hecate. Enjoy!

Invocation of Hecate

O Triple Form of Darkness
Sombre splendor!
Thou Moon unseen of men
Thou Crowned demon of the crownless dead.
O breasts of blood, too bitter and too tender
Unseen of gentle spring.
Let me the offering
Bring to Thine Shrine's sepulchral glittering.
I slay the swarth beast, I bestow the blood
Sown in the dusk and gathered in the gloom
Under the waning moon.
At midnight hardly lightening the East:
And the black lamb from the black ewe's womb
I bring and stir the slow infernal tune
Fit for Thy Chosen Priest.

Here...where the band of Ocean breaks the road
Black trodden, deeply stooping to the abyss.
I shall salute Thee with a Nameless Kiss
Pronounced toward the uttermost abode of Thy supreme Desire.
I shall illume the fire
Whence the wild stryges shall illume the lyre
Whence thy lemures shall gather and spring round
Girding me in a sad funereal ground
With faces turned back...
My face averted.
I shall consummate this awful act of worship
O renowned
Fear upon earth, and Fear in Hell,
And Black Fear in the Sky beyond fate

I hear the whining of Thy wolves! I hear
The howling of the hounds about Thy Form,
Who comest in the terror of Thy storm
And night falls faster, ere Thine eyes appear
Glittering through the mist,
O face of Woman unkissed
Save by the dead whose love is taken ere they wist!
Thee, Thee I call! O Dire One! O divine!
I, the sole mortal seek Thy deadly shrine;
Pour the dark stream of blood
A sleepy and a reluctant river
Even as Thou drawest with Thine Eyes on mine, To me
Across the sense bewildering flood
That holds my soul forever!

3 faced goddess thee iIinvoke

by your dogs thee I invoke

Goddess of Magic thee I invoke

Goddess of witchcraft thee I invoke

Goddess of Necromancy thee I invoke

Protector of doorways and crossways thee I invoke

her that operates from a far, her that removes far reaching one thee I invoke

Nightwalker thee I invoke

Daughter of Gaia thee I invoke

Daughter of Uranus thee I invoke

Beloved of Zeus thee I invoke

Goddess of victory power and glory thee I invoke

Earth shaker thee I invoke

mighty helper and protector of humans thee I invoke

Titaness thee I invoke

Goddess of spirits of the dead thee I invoke

supreme governess of the borders between the normal world and the spirit world thee I invoke

the tenderhearted thee i invoke

Apotropaia,Chthonia,Enodia,KlĂȘidouchos,Kourotrophos,Propolos ,Propulaia,Soteira,Trimorphe,Triodia,Trivia thee I invoke

Queen of the underworld thee i invoke

Hecate come thou forth and dwell in me and make all spirits subject onto me so that every spirit of the firmament or of the either upon the earth or under the earth on dry land or in the water or of whirling air or of rushing fire and every spell and scourge of the gods be obedient onto to me!


Automatic writing of Hecate

1.I who art misunderstood come forth by night to speak thy wisdom.
2.From the endless aeon's I have seen all.
3.Falls,uprisings,new beginnings oh I have seen.
4.In my endless forms.
5.Oh that ever so powerful force called magick a gift of the god's.
6.Stretch forth thy Will for it is thy birthright!
7.Endless books of knowledge trying to explain thy true wisdom.
8.All dwells in thy mind.
9.All is mind!
10.For it is to be known thy Magister!
11.Shaman,Magician,Wizard whatever thou calls thyself.
12.Thou hath the same goal.
13.Countless age's and Aeon's are to come.
14.Prepare and know thyself.
15.Master the temple that is thyself.
16.Master the world.
17.Be in control perform thy great work.
18.Victory shall be had the return of the gods shall come.
19.Thou art a God! Manifest thyself.
20.Use thy Will well.
21.The Beast and his bride shall manifest.
22.Be the Beast with thy Scarlet Woman.
23.As the Great Beast says Love under Will.
24.The Law is for all!
25.Do what thou wilt!
26.Rise up and do thy will!
27.So it is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment